Date listed: January 22, 2019
Come joinn US!
Imagine working from home each day! Not having to deal with the stress of traffic jams and having to find parking near your work. IntoWork Recruitment has a unique opportunity waiting for an extremely motivated and professional recruitment consult to join our super recruitment team.
If you are looking for a company that values and supports it’s staff, a place where you work with great team members than APPLY NOW!
* Establishing new and nurturing existing relationships with clients.
* Continuously finding new opportunities to secure more business.
* Contacting clients and prospects to discuss current & future requirements
* Sourcing and developing relationships with candidates
* Interviewing candidates, conducting reference checks
* Liaising with Client and Candidate throughout the recruitment process
* Maintaining accurate records ( previous Fasttrack experience desirable but not essential)
* Providing guidance, Industry insights to Clients and Candidates
Skills you need to be successful
* 3-5 years’ experience in the recruitment sales industry – or experience with selling a service.
* Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
* Great negotiation skills.
* Can work well in a team.
* The ability to develop new business and nurture existing business relationships
* Time management and multi-tasking skills.
* An enthusiastic and creative thinker with a persist
* Ability to learn new computer skills.
To be considered for this position you will need to complete an application/registration form online. You will need to attach an up to date resume. Please visit the IntoWork website: www.intoworkrecruitment.com.au and select jobs, Recruitment Consultant and APPLY now.
Job Reference: 200013073
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: