Protection Officer -PO1 – PO4
Date listed: June 3, 2019
IntoWork Australia is a dynamic, people-focused organisation that provides expert services to prospective and current employees, business and government.
We have a number of roles coming up in the near future for PO1 – PO4 in Qld, NSW and VIC and therefore we are now taking expressions of interest for experienced Protection Officers / Safe Working Staff.
The role is essential in providing protection of the interface between the rail corridor operations and adjoining trackside activities, which have the potential to impact upon them and their safety.
- Manage the interface between work groups and worksites on or near the track to ensure compliance on the Rail’s safety system
- Apply the Safety Management System and Safeworking procedures actively with respect to trackside safety
- Comply with local operating conditions including use of train Notices, toolbox talks and critical safety notices
- Maintain a working competency of Working in Electrified Territory (WET) and Safely accessing the Rail Corridor.
- Be able to work proactively and autonomously to ensure compliance standards and policies are met
- Perform alternate suitable duties if competent when Protection Officer duties are not available
We will need:
- All qualifications and experience working as a Protection Officer on the railway
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Reliable, trustworthy, punctual
- Good communication skills
- Cert 11 or 111 in Rail Infrastructure – highly advantageous
- Self-Motivated can-do attitude with a strong safety culture
On offer is:
- Great hourly rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Regular work
To be considered for this role you will need to complete an application/registration form online. You will need to attach an up to date resume and include a cover letter outlining your skills and experience.
Please visit our IntoWork website https://intoworkrecruitment.com.au/ and select jobs, Protection Officer and apply now. Applications not completed through the website will not be treated as a priority.
Job Reference: 200014571
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: