Leading Hand/ Foreman Civil
Date listed: October 8, 2018
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Leading Hand/ Foremen for a long term project based in Mudgee NSW.
You will be required to direct and monitor sub-contractors, suppliers and plant hirers whilst also monitoring compliance with safety and environmental requirements.
Applicants will need the following skills and attributes to be considered for the role –
* Proven supervisory experience in a civil construction environment is essential
* Experience in earthworks or structures on major projects
* Able to interrupt technical specifications and plans
* Ability to lead and supervise teams
* Proven safety record from past projects
* Highly motivated and results/performance driven
* Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
* Honest, reliable and trustworthy
* An excellent work ethic and strong safety focus
If you are a hands on leader and looking for your next challenge – Apply NOW
Apply in confidence and we will call to discuss the role.
Please visit our IntoWork website www.intoworkrecruitment.com.au and select jobs, Leading Hand/ Foreman Civil and apply now.
Applications not completed through the IntoWork website will not be treated as a priority.
Job Reference: 200010591
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: