Fitter – Underground Experience
Date listed: November 5, 2018
IntoWork Australia is a dynamic, people-focused organisation that provides expert services to prospective and current employees, business and government.
Our client is an industry leader and a company that values their workers and employs the BEST. Due to extensive growth they require Fitters with Underground experience to join their team.
* 4/4 and 4/2 rotating roster
* 10 hour shifts
* Plenty O/T available
* Weekly pay
* Perm roles on offer
* Live and play in wonderful Port Stephens/ Hunter Valley
Applicants will need the following skills and attributes to be considered for the role –
* MUST have demonstrated experience working Underground (12 months)
* Australian HD fitter or Mechanical trade qualification
* Demonstrated post trade experience in similar role
* Committed to safety – first – last – always
* Honest, reliable and trustworthy
* An excellent work ethic
* Willing to undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing
To be considered for this role you will need to complete an application/registration form online. You will need to attach an up to date resume with 2 current referees
Please visit our IntoWork Recruitment website www.intoworkrecruitment.com.au and select jobs, Fitters – Underground Experience and apply now. Applications not completed through the IntoWork Recruitment website will not be treated as a priority.
Job Reference: 200010215
Salary: Weekly pay, plenty O/T, great roster
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: