Date listed: December 7, 2018
Join a well-established company conveniently located in the south eastern suburbs on a full time basis
For 25 years our client has been a market leader in providing window and door fabrication solutions to upmarket and bespoke residential properties throughout Victoria, and are proud to be partnered with some of Europe’s leading system suppliers.
We are seeking an experienced Estimator for high end residential work
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
About the candidate:
* Experience in Window and Door Estimation
* Knowledge of European Window Systems will be highly regarded.
* Experience with LogiKal or V6 preferred
* Ability to use AutoCad
* Ability to read from plans and do take offs
* Good understanding of the Building codes and regulations
* Certificate IV Building Construction advantageous but not essential
* Ability to liaise with Architects and Site Managers
* Strong attention to detail crucial as dealing with high end residential projects
* Good verbal and written skills
* Punctuality and reliability essential
* Team player
* Enthusiasm to learn new processes and systems
Our client truly values its staff and offers a fantastic opportunity to stamp your mark and be an integral part of a company that is continually growing. Our client also offers genuine career progression opportunities and is a very team orientated organization where you will be encouraged to grow and collaborate, be respected, involved and informed.
Job Reference: 200012302
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: Jan 2019