Carpenter/ Window Installer
Date listed: February 1, 2019
Experienced Carpenter/ Window Installer for a well-known Aluminium Window company
Attractive pay rate $35-$40 per hour on offer
Join a well-established company conveniently located in the south eastern suburbs on a full time basis
For 25 years our client has been a market leader in providing window and door fabrication solutions to upmarket and bespoke residential properties throughout Victoria, and are proud to be partnered with some of Europe’s leading system suppliers.
We are seeking an experienced Carpenter/ Window Installer for high end residential work
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
About the candidate:
* Minimum of 3 years Carpenter/ Window Installer experience within the Residential Window and Door Industry
* Knowledge of European Window System installation techniques will be highly regarded.
* Measuring and establishing set out of window and door openings
* Ability to read from plans
* Use of power tools and machinery
* Valid Construction White card
* Punctuality and reliability essential
* Team player
* Enthusiasm to learn new processes and systems
Our client truly values its staff and offers a fantastic opportunity to stamp your mark and be an integral part of a company that is continually growing. Our client also offers genuine career progression opportunities and is a very team orientated organization where you will be encouraged to grow and collaborate, be respected, involved and informed.
Job Reference: 200012303
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: Jan 2019