Apprentice – Fitter & Turner
Date listed: October 4, 2018
We are currently seeking an Apprentice Fitter & Turner for our client based in the local Rockhampton region.
Our client is locally owned and operated and excels in delivering high quality components and component rebuilds with short lead times.
The apprenticeship will aim to start ASAP. This is a perfect opportunity to join a supportive team and build a life-long career in the Mechanical Engineering Industry. This role will help you to learn and develop new skills/practices from a world-class team. Ideal opportunity to enjoy the lifestyle of the Capricorn Coastal region.
Applicants will need the following skills and attributes to be considered for the role –
* Committed to undertaking 3-4yrs of relevant training for a Cert IV in Mechanical Engineering
* Must have completed year 12 with sound results in Maths and English subjects * Interest in mechanical systems, components and machinery.
* 2018 Year 12 graduates are strongly encouraged to apply
* Drivers licence and/or reliable transport to all areas of Rockhampton and surrounds
* An excellent can do attitude and a willingness to learn
* Ability to stay on task and take instruction well
* Honest, reliable and trustworthy
* An excellent work ethic
* A strong focus on workplace health and safety
* Willing to undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing
In return we will offer –
* Apprenticeship rates including leave entitlements
* Excellent post placement support
* Opportunity to work with a fantastic local company
To be considered for these upcoming positions you will need to complete an application/registration form online. You will need to attach an up to date resume and include a cover letter outlining your skills and experience applicable to the role. Please visit our CTC website www.ctcqld.com.au and select jobs, Apprentice Fitter & Turner and apply now. Applications not completed through the CTC website will not be treated as a priority.
Job Reference: 200010547
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: