Watercart/Tipper Truck Operator
Date listed: January 12, 2018
IntoWork Australia is a dynamic, people-focused organisation that provides expert services to prospective and current employees, business and government. CTC works in a collaborative partnership with IntoWork Australia in providing workforce solutions to QLD.
We are currently seeking an experienced Water Cart Operator for a short term project in North Brisbane – Morayfield.
Applicants will need the following:
- RIIMPO206 Conduct Bulk Water Cart statement of attainment certificate or equivalent.
- HR/Tipper Truck licence
- Must have experience driving trucks and tippers
- Willing to complete labouring tasks
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy
- An excellent work ethic
- A strong focus on workplace health and safety
- Available for an immediate start Monday 15/01/18
- Must be able to work Monday – Saturday
- Willing to undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing
To be considered for these upcoming positions you will need to complete an application/registration form online. Please visit our CTC website www.ctcqld.com.au and select jobs, Water Cart Operator and apply now. Applications not completed through the CTC website will not be treated as a priority.
Job Reference: 200007263
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: