Recruitment Officer – DES
Date listed: April 16, 2018
We are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic Recruitment Officers that will be focused on finding employment outcomes for participants within the Disability Employment Services (DES) program. We have several roles available in the following areas –
* VIC – Calder, Westgate, Latrobe Valley
* QLD – Ipswich, Brisbane North
* TAS – Hobart, Launceston/West & North West
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established and rapid growing organisation with an extremely supportive team culture!
* Continuously seek opportunities through active community engagement and networking.
* Business development activities to identify new and ongoing employment opportunities and to develop a strong understanding of the local labour market.
* Develop strong relationships with participants, both face to face and over the phone, to understand their placement potential and the actions needed to assist them to be job ready.
* Conduct participant appointments and guide them through the process, identify barriers and devise appropriate management plans and pathways.
* Meet your performance indicators by converting sales leads into placements.
* Deliver effective and timely communication and post placement care to both employers and participants.
Skills you need to be successful
* Experience in the recruitment sales industry – or experience with selling a service.
* Driven to succeed in identifying opportunities and converting into placements.
* Exceptional ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
* Experience in target based and fast paced environments.
* A motivated self-starter that can work autonomously to reach targets.
* Able work effective and collaboratively in a remote team.
* Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
* High level of computer literacy.
* Must possess an open car driver’s licence.
Please visit our INTOWORK/ CTC website www.ctcqld.com.au and select jobs, Recruitment Officer – DES and APPLY NOW! Applications not completed through the CTC website will not be treated as a priority.
Job Reference: 200008743
Salary: Super + incentives
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: