Hydraulic Hose Technician – Rockhampton
Date listed: March 12, 2018
IntoWork Australia is a dynamic, people-focused organisation that provides expert services to prospective and current employees, business and government. CTC works in a collaborative partnership with IntoWork Australia in providing workforce solutions to QLD.
We are looking for an experienced Hose Technician for a local workshop. The role is an ongoing one with fulltime hours.
Applicants will need the following skills and attributes to be considered for any role –
* Hydraulic Hose experience
* Exceptional organisational skills
* Ability to work autonomously or part of a team
* Reliable transport to and from work
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Sound written communication skills
* Honest, reliable and trustworthy
* An excellent work ethic
* A strong focus on workplace health and safety
* Available for an immediate start if required
* Willing to undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing
To be considered for these upcoming positions you will need to complete an application/registration form online.
Please visit our INTOWORK/ CTC website www.ctcqld.com.au and select jobs, Hose Technician and apply now. Applications not completed through the CTC website will not be treated as a priority.
Job Reference: 200008534
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: