EOI – Rail Infrastructure Training – Rockhampton & Mackay
Date listed: August 10, 2017
EOI – Rail Infrastructure Training – ONLY 10 SPOTS AVAILABLE!
Do you want to work on the rail, but aren’t eligible for the funded training
Delivering SARC + 8 Core Units
- TLIB1028A Maintain and use hand tools
- TLID1001A Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
- TLIE1003A Participate in basic workplace communications
- TLIF1001A Follow occupational health and safety procedures
- TLIF2010A Apply fatigue management strategies
- TLIU2008A Apply environmental procedures to rail infrastructure
- TLIF2080B Safely access the rail corridor
- TLIW2001A Operate under track protection rules.
2 DAY COURSE – ROCKHAMPTON & MACKAY- Delivered by a Nationally-endorsed training organisation, registered in accordance with the AQTF Standards.
THIS IS NOT A GOVERNMENT FUNDED COURSE, THERE WILL BE A COST INVOLVED.
Please call CTC 1300 999 282 to obtain more information.
Job Reference: 200002786
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: