Apprentice Fitter & Turner
Date listed: October 12, 2017
IntoWork Australia is a dynamic, people-focused organisation that provides expert services to prospective and current employees, business and government. CTC works in a collaborative partnership with IntoWork Australia in providing workforce solutions to QLD.
We are currently seeking an Apprentice Fitter & Turner (Junior) for our client based in the local Rockhampton region. Our client is locally owned and operated and excels in delivering high quality components and component rebuilds with short lead times. The apprenticeship will aim to start at the end of the school term.
Applicants will need the following skills and attributes to be considered for the role –
* Committed to undertaking 3-4yrs of relevant training for a Cert 3 in Engineering
* Must have completed year 12 with sound results in Maths and English subjects
* 2017 Year 12 graduates are strongly encouraged to apply
* Drivers licence and/or reliable transport to all areas of Rockhampton and surrounds
* An excellent can do attitude and a willingness to learn
* Ability to stay on task and take instruction well
* Honest, reliable and trustworthy
* An excellent work ethic
* A strong focus on workplace health and safety
* Willing to undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing
In return we will offer –
* Junior Apprenticeship/Traineeship rates including leave entitlements
* Excellent post placement support
* Opportunity to work with a fantastic local company
To be considered for these upcoming positions you will need to complete an application/registration form online. You will need to attach an up to date resume and include a cover letter outlining your skills and experience applicable to the role.
Please visit our CTC website www.ctcqld.com.au and select jobs, Apprentice Fitter & Turner and apply now. Applications not completed through the CTC website will not be treated as a priority.
Job Reference: 200003978
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: