Accounts Payable/Receivable Officer
Date listed: March 13, 2018
IntoWork Recruitment- “Improving time to market with quality outcomes through effective productivity and performance systems”
Due to our rapid growth, we currently are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable/Receivable Officer to join our cohesive and supportive team in Northcote.
This role is a temporary position with a view for permanency.
* Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an end to end Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable role,
* Efficient time management and ability to multi-task
* Reliable and meticulous attention to detail
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* High level data entry skills
* Available for an immediate start
* Month end reconciliations and accruals;
* Processing high volume invoices;
* Completing EFT payment runs (weekly and monthly);
* Liaising with customers and suppliers on a regular basis regarding queries
* Contribute to process improvement initiatives and streamlining of processes Benefits:
* Great working culture
* Northcote location – public transport on your doorstep
* High performing & progressive company
To be considered for this position you will need to complete an application/registration form online. You will need to attach an up to date resume and include a cover letter outlining your skills and experience applicable to the role. Please visit our Intowork/CTC website www.ctcqld.com.au and select jobs, Accounts Payable/Receivable Officer and apply now. Applications not completed through the CTC website will not be treated as a priority.
Job Reference: 200008541
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: